The end of August has come and gone and fall is looming around the corner. No surprises here, but Team Kabuk couldn’t let the summer go without one last feature-packed update!
Today, we are excited to introduce two major – and eagerly anticipated – features (alongside a whole slew of other great improvements):
- Lawyer-to-lawyer referrals: Lawyer-to-lawyer referrals are finally here! This new feature enables you to easily refer clients and prospects to other lawyers on Kabuk, automatically tracking referrals made (and received) through the platform. To make a referral, login, hover over the Practitioner Account menu and select “Referrals“. From here, select the legal provider to whom you’d like to refer a client, provide client contact information and a note about the referral. Easy, peasy, instant referral goodness!
- E-mail inquiry: For those of you who asked us to enable client inquiries through Kabuk, without the need to also accept appointment requests, we have added an e-mail inquiry feature. This will allow prospects to reach out to you through Kabuk to learn more about your services and expertise. The team debated heatedly on whether inquiries should be restricted to registered, verified Kabuk users or left open to the public. In the end, we left it up to you. You can choose to A) accept e-mail inquiries from any visitor to Kabuk, B) restrict inquiries to Kabuk users (i.e. users who are signed in to Kabuk), or C) disable e-mail inquiries altogether. By default, this has been set to allow inquiries from everyone. Easily change this by logging-in, navigating to your notification settings here, and selecting the desired level of ‘e-mailability’.
- Ability to add office hours without accepting bookings: No matter how much we encourage you to enable appointment booking (read more about appointment booking on Kabuk here), there are still those of you who aren’t ready yet (and that’s totally OK). For those of you who would like to display office hours without also enabling online booking requests we’ve made it happen. To disable bookings (and still show office hours), simply login, click the “edit practice” button and check off the “Disable online bookings” box.
- More comprehensive language list: For all our Cantonese and Mandarin speakers – you can now display these languages separately on your profile (it goes without saying that these languages will also be searchable by clients).
- Expanded calendar capabilities: We’ve now added a monthly calendar view and made it even easier to reschedule appointments to another week.
- More SEO improvements: As always, we’ve added even more SEO improvements to get you found by even more clients.
We hope you’re as thrilled as us by the new functionality. We can’t wait to hear what you think!
The excitement never ends so stay tuned for more and, as always, keep the feedback coming.
Kabuk connects consumers and small businesses with the legal providers they need, when they need them, and enables them to request desired appointments online. Our platform is designed to streamline the legal discovery process, putting needed information right at the fingertips of consumers, and helping them to make more informed decisions. For legal providers, we help increase your online presence and improve your customer acquisition efforts. Check us out at kabuklaw.com and follow us at @KabukLaw.