I’m excited to announce some fantastic improvements to the Kabuk for Law platform.
Today’s major changes include 1) adding SEO-optimization and indexing the site so that legal provider profiles will come up in search engines and 2) adding a help section with video tutorials to improve navigation of the site.
We’ve also made tons of usability changes to streamline your experience with Kabuk.
- Better support for Firms: On sign-in, you might notice that things look a little different. There has been much confusion over the difference between professional and firm plans. Just to clear things up: legal providers need to sign up for professional plans. Firm accounts are for creating firm pages on Kabuk and adding/removing members (each of whom has already signed up for our professional plans) from the team. To simplify things, we’ve now completely separated firm and professional functionality so that only relevant areas will appear upon sign in. As a result, firm accounts will no longer be able to add practices.
- Support for AMEX: For those of you who wanted to use AMEX cards, this is now a supported payment method.
- Additional areas of practice: Due to popular demand, we have now added ‘Health’ as a major area of practice. Sub-specialties are coming very soon so stay tuned.
- Award ordering: Awards will no longer be displayed in alphabetical order.
- Social links: For those of you who had trouble saving social links, this problem is now fixed.
- Much, much, more: In addition, we’ve made a ton of subtle changes that should help improve your experience with Kabuk.
As you know we’ve been working hard to make Kabuk even better! Thank you for all your feedback and your early support.
Kabuk connects consumers with the legal providers they need, when they need them, and enables them to request desired appointments online. Our platform is designed to streamline the legal discovery process, putting needed information right at the fingertips of consumers, and helping them to make more informed decisions. For legal providers, we help increase your online presence and improve your customer acquisition efforts. Check us out at kabuklaw.com and follow us at @KabukLaw.